Motivation is so essential when overcoming life’s hurdles. While there are a lot of things that can inspire us, there is something about simple, thoughtful quotes that always lift my spirits.
I’ve compiled some of my favorite motivational and inspiring quotes (with pretty graphics) to help inspire and encourage you to live the life you imagined! I hope you will find something you love! I update this post monthly, so keep checking back for some daily motivation.
Enjoy these inspiring LIFE quotes and let me know what I should add in the comments below.
Nothing will work unless you do.Maya Angelou
If you’re always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.Maya Angelou
Life itself is a gift, but to live each day to the fullest, well that is a choice.Unknown
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to becomeCarl Jung
The more you practice thankfulness, the more you will be thankful for.unknown
Live with no excuses, travel with no regretsOscar Wilde
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.Maya Angelou
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one stepLao Tzu
The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your entire life fishing only to discover it was never fish you were afterHenry David Thoreau
I am not what happened to me I am who I choose to becomeCarl Jung
Be terrified of regretunknown
41 Inspirational Quotes for Life.
What other inspirational quotes would you include?
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echos are truly endless. -Mother Teresa
- With everything that has happened to you, you can feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
- Nothing will work unless you do. -Maya Angelou
- If you’re always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be. -Maya Angelou
- If your path turns into an unexpected direction don’t be afraid to take it, it may lead you to exactly where you need to be
- Nerves are a friendly reminder from your body that you are doing something extraordinary.
- Life itself is a gift, but to live each day to the fullest, well that is a choice.
- I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become -Carl Jung
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel – Maya Angelou
- Be the rainbow in someone’s cloud- Inspired by Maya Angelou
- The more you practice thankfulness, the more you will be thankful for.
- Live with no excuses, travel with no regrets – Oscar Wilde
- On the other side of your greatest fears lives your greatest life. -Robin Sharma
- Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. – Sonia Ricotti
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty -Maya Angelou
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step -Lao Tzu
- It is ok to fail trying but never to fail to try
- Shine where you are. Have a song of praise when you could be complaining. Keep a smile on your face when you should be discouraged. -Joel Osteen
- The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your entire life fishing only to discover it was never fish you were after – Henry David Thoreau
- I am not what happened to me I am who I choose to become – Carl Jung
- It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. -JK Roling
- Be terrified of regret.
- Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
- There are always a million reasons not to do something.
- If you do nothing unexpected, nothing unexpected happens. -Fay Weldon
- Make someday TODAY.
- She believed she could, so she did.
- Without change, there would be no butterflies
- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
- I’d rather see something once than read about it a thousand times.
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf. -Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you can do.
- Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon. -Paul Brandt
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. -Henry David Thoreau
- The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. -Sir Winston Churchill
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough. -Mae West
- When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly.
- If you think you are too small to make a difference try sleeping with a mosquito. -Dalai Lama
- There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Believe, Do, and mostly Live. -Dalai Lama XIV
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty. -Maya Angelou
I hope you enjoyed my collection of Inspirational Life Quotes. Feel free to pin these images for later and share what quotes you would like to see added to next month’s update.
Don’t forget to keep checking back in, as I am continuing to update this list monthly.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, subscribe to my email-list. I’ll send you monthly emails with only the good stuff- NO SPAM I promise. You can also follow my travels on Instagram @seeing__sam. Thanks for your support!