Some days inspirational quotes for life, travel, or happiness are the only thing that gets me going. Lately, that lost, frustrated, what’s next, what’s gonna happen, helpless feeling of just not knowing has been sinking in more than ever and not flushing out as quickly as usual. When I need a little pick me up I turn to some of my favorite inspirational quotes. Nothing too intense or too thought-provoking (because sometimes I don’t want to think), just a sentence or two to kick my butt in gear.
One thing I hear my parents say a lot (even before the world pandemic) is “there may be someone better off but there is always someone worse off.” While it is not comforting to know there are many people in the world worse off, it helps put my struggles into perspective and reminds me to see the gratitude in all things. After all, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.
Enjoy these 29 inspirational quotes for LIFE and let me know if any resonate with you in the comments below!
Just in case the graphics take too long to load, here you have all 29 Inspirational Quotes for Life. What other inspirational quotes would you include?
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echos are truly endless. -Mother Teresa
- With everything that has happened to you, you can feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
- If your path turns into an unexpected direction don’t be afraid to take it, it may lead you to exactly where you need to be
- Nerves are a friendly reminder from your body that you are doing something extraordinary.
- The more you practice thankfulness, the more you will be thankful for it.
- On the other side of your greatest fears lives your greatest life. -Robin Sharma
- Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. – Sonia Ricotti
- It is ok to fail trying but never to fail to try
- Shine where you are. Have a song of praise when you could be complaining. Keep a smile on your face when you should be discouraged. -Joel Osteen
- It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. -JK Roling
- Be terrified of regret.
- Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
- There are always a million reasons not to do something.
- If you do nothing unexpected, nothing unexpected happens. -Fay Weldon
- Make someday TODAY.
- She believed she could, so she did.
- Without change, there would be no butterflies
- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
- I’d rather see something once than read about it a thousand times.
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf. -Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you can do.
- Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon. -Paul Brandt
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. -Henry David Thoreau
- The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. -Sir Winston Churchill
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough. -Mae West
- When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly.
- If you think you are too small to make a difference try sleeping with a mosquito. -Dalai Lama
- There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Believe, Do and mostly Live. -Dalai Lama XIV
I hope you enjoyed my collection of Inspirational Quotes for Life. Feel free to pin these images. I created all of them myself with Canva. I am working on another round-up of my favorite inspirational quotes for Travel. Check back in a few weeks for that one.
In the meantime, if you are stuck at home and feeling a bit stir crazy, have a look at my post 33 FUN Indoor activities to keep you sane.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, subscribe to my email-list. I’ll send you monthly emails with only the good stuff- NO SPAM I promise. You can also follow me on Instagram @seeing__sam or Twitter @seeingsam. Thanks for being here!